Breckwell Door Rope Gasket Kit 5/8in x 8ft
- Black textured fiberglass
- Resists sticking and creosote build-up
- Measure: 5/8" Wide x 5/8" deep
- Makes an air-tight seal
- Replacement Part# C-G-050-8ft, 88066, 85-128, 88112
- Includes 2oz gasket cement and 8ft of gasket
The Breckwell Door Rope Gasket Kit 5/8in x 8ft used on the inside edge of your wood stove door. Grey with graphite embedded. Made of fiberglass rope material. May need to be trimmed with scissors to fit door properly
- P2000 Tahoe (requires 8ft)
- P2000I Tahoe Insert (requires 8ft)
- P2700 Mojave (requires 8ft)
Replace worn or burnt-out gaskets on air-tight wood stoves, heating appliances, furnaces and fireplace inserts. Our stove gasket is manufactured from textured fiberglass for high temperature sealing qualities. Black graphite impregnated fiberglass resists sticking and creosote build-up. Both soft and flexible, our round gasket can be used in almost any gasket application.
Special manufacturing makes them easy to handle in applications where cut or fabricated. The seal lasts longer, efficiency is increased. Our rope Gasket has a greater abrasion resistance than untreated fiberglass gasket. Enough gasket material should be ordered to go all the way around the door of your wood stove.
|Product Name||Breckwell Door Rope Gasket Kit 5/8in x 8ft|