Reversing the rotation of your Auger motor can be done by following these simple steps.
HOW TO REVERSE ROTATION
• Hold the auger motor in your hand with motor side facing you.
• Remove 2 black screws holding the bearing cap.
• Remove bearing cap.
• Remove the 2 silver bolts holding the black magnet in place.
• Remove black magnet, flip it over, and place back onto motor.
(Do not flip the bearing shaft, only the black magnet)
• Reinstall silver bolt(s) on magnet.
• Reinstall bearing cap. Reinstall last two silver screws.
IF MAGNET OR BRACKET IS NOT SEATED PROPERLY OR OVERTIGHTENED THE MOTOR MAY NOT SPIN