Black Bart was a brand of wood stoves that were popular in the 1970s and 1980s. Here is some general information on Black Bart wood stoves:
- Black Bart wood stoves were known for their efficient and clean-burning design, which helped to reduce air pollution and save on heating costs.
- Black Bart offered a range of wood stove models, including freestanding stoves and fireplace inserts, as well as gas and pellet stoves.
- Many Black Bart wood stoves featured a unique, curved design and a large viewing window, which allowed for a clear view of the fire.
- Black Bart wood stoves were designed for easy installation and use, with simple controls and durable construction.
- Some of the most popular Black Bart wood stove models include the 3200, 1000, and 2200.
- Black Bart wood stoves were manufactured by the Oregon-based company, NPI, which also produced other heating and energy products.
- While Black Bart wood stoves are no longer in production, many used models can still be found for sale online or through local classified ads.
Overall, Black Bart wood stoves were known for their efficient and attractive design, and were popular with homeowners looking to reduce their heating costs and enjoy a cozy fire. If you are considering a used Black Bart wood stove, it is important to have it inspected by a qualified professional to ensure that it is in good condition and safe to use.