Brunco was a Canadian company that produced wood stoves in the 1970s and 1980s. Here is some general information on Brunco wood stoves:
- Brunco stoves were known for their durability and reliability. They were designed to burn wood efficiently and cleanly, and to provide a reliable source of heat for your home.
- Brunco stoves were available in a range of sizes and styles, including freestanding stoves and fireplace inserts. Some models featured decorative cast iron finishes, large viewing windows, and heat shields to protect walls and floors.
- Many Brunco stoves featured a secondary combustion system, which allowed them to burn wood more efficiently and cleanly than older stove designs. Some models also offered features such as thermostats, blower fans, and air wash systems to keep the glass clean.
- Brunco stoves were made in Canada, and were built with high-quality materials and workmanship. The company offered a limited lifetime warranty on many of its products.
- While Brunco is no longer in business, many of its stoves are still in use today. Replacement parts and accessories are available through select dealers and online retailers.
If you are considering a Brunco wood stove, be aware that the company is no longer in business, so you may need to take extra steps to ensure that you can find replacement parts and service if needed. However, many owners of Brunco stoves report that their stoves are still going strong after decades of use, so a well-maintained Brunco stove could be a reliable source of heat for your home.