1" Rope Gasket 100ft Roll
Couldn't load pickup availability
1" Rope Gasket - 100'ft Roll is for going around the interior of your wood stove door. 1" inch wide, 1" inch thick. White fiberglass. Made to be set in adhesive gasket cement on one side. Made of fiberglass rope material. Price is per running foot.
Replace worn or burnt-out gaskets on air-tight wood stoves, heating appliances, furnaces and fireplace inserts. Our stove gasket is manufactured from textured fiberglass for high temperature sealing qualities.
Special manufacturing makes them easy to handle in applications where cut or fabricated. The seal lasts longer, efficiency is increased. Enough gasket material should be ordered to go all the way around edge of your wood stove door.
- White textured fiberglass
- Resists sticking and creosote build-up
- Measures: 1" Wide x 1" deep
- Makes an airtight seal around the stove door
- Withstands over 1000 degrees F.
- 1" Rope Gasket - 100'ft Roll