Imperial KK0312 Timberlite Fire Starter, 24 Squares
Regular price $14.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
Timber-Lite Fire Starter Squares are conveniently scored. Just break-off one or more pieces and place them at the base of the fuel to be ignited. A quick and easy start to every fire.
- Easy to light fire starter squares burn up to 10 minutes, no toxic fumes
- Suitable for fireplaces, woodstoves, charcoal grills or campfires
- Safe alternative to liquid and gel fire starters with no toxic fumes
- Ideal for igniting fires, even on windy and wet days and serves as a convenient and lightweight survival aid
- 1 Box of 24 Squares
- Place two or more Timber-Lite squares under several pieces of firewood. Use a match to ignite the edge of the squares. No kindling required.
- Place three or more Timber-Lite squares in the charcoal grill. Place charcoal around and on top of fire starter making sure there is adequate airflow above and below the squares. Use a match to ignite the edge of the squares. Will not flavor food.