Lynn Manufacturing Replacement Buck Stove Fiber Baffle Board, Model 21 and 261, POBPFB01, Single, 2676A
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Replacement baffle board for Buck Wood Stoves Model 21, 21NC, and 261. (1) Baffle required for Model 21 / 21NC and (2) baffles requires for model 261.
- Baffles in wood stoves and inserts are required to be in good condition to burn efficiently and meet EPA emissions regulations. The baffle, when working correctly, creates a secondary high temperature burn zone to reduce smoke emissions. Over time, it is normal for baffles to deteriorate and they can be easily broken during routine maintenance. Stoves with broken or missing baffles will burn less efficiently, smoke more, and not comply with emissions regulations. To ensure your stove is working efficiently and safely, inspect your baffles yearly and replace them when they have visible damage such as cracking or missing material.
- Lynn Manufacturing’s replacement baffles are designed from a special high temperature Superwool insulation that both insulates and can withstand high temperatures and chemical attack. This is an improved design which does not carry a respiratory health and safety warning, unlike ceramic fiber. Superwool is a replacement for vermiculite, ceramic fiber, and C-Cast.
- 2676A REPLACES: Buck Stove Part Number POBPFB01. Sold individually, complete replacement of baffle system requires 1 or 2 pcs depending on model.
- FITS: Buck Wood Stoves Model 21, 21NC, and 261. (1) Baffle required for Model 21 / 21NC and (2) baffles requires for model 261.
- SIZE: 19" x 9-1/2" x 1/2"
- MATERIAL: Superwool Plus board, which is hard, strong & withstands 2100F. Superwool is an alternative to ceramic fiber with improved health and safety attributes. Superwool products do NOT carry a GHS health hazard warning label.
- Made in the USA by Lynn Manufacturing, Inc.
|Package Dimensions||21.7 x 13.1 x 2.1 inches|
|Item Weight||2.74 pounds|
|Item model number||2676A|
4.6 15 ratings
4.6 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#1,638,789 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
#716 in Fireplace Replacement Parts