Lynn Manufacturing Replacement US Stove & Ashley Baffle Board Refractory Insulation Models 2000, 2500, AC200 & AWC31, 88146, 2801A
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Replacement baffle board for US Stove Country Hearth 2000L / 2000LN / 2000E / 2000E-P / 2000E-BP / 2000E-L / 2000E-BL, Country Hearth 2500L / 2500LN, Ashley AC 2000 / AW2020E-P, AW2020E-BP / AW2020E-L / AW2020E-BL / AWC31, Breckwell SW2.0, and Vogelzang VG2020-P / VG2020-BP / VG2020-L / VG2020-BL. Check owners manual for part number, some 2500 stoves use 88138 (Lynn 2802A).
- Baffles in wood stoves and inserts are required to be in good condition to burn efficiently and meet EPA emissions regulations. The baffle, when working correctly, creates a secondary high temperature burn zone to reduce smoke emissions. Over time, it is normal for baffles to deteriorate and they can be easily broken during routine maintenance. Stoves with broken or missing baffles will burn less efficiently, smoke more, and not comply with emissions regulations. To ensure your stove is working efficiently and safely, inspect your baffles yearly and replace them when they have visible damage such as cracking or missing material.
- Lynn Manufacturing’s replacement baffles are designed from a special high temperature Superwool insulation that both insulates and can withstand high temperatures and chemical attack. This is an improved design which does not carry a respiratory health and safety warning, unlike ceramic fiber. Superwool is a replacement for vermiculite, ceramic fiber, and C-Cast.
- 2801A REPLACES: Exact fit replacement for US Stove & Ashley 88146 Refractory Insulation
- FITS: US Stove Country Hearth 2000L / 2000LN / 2000E / 2000E-P / 2000E-BP / 2000E-L / 2000E-BL, Country Hearth 2500L / 2500LN, Ashley AC 2000 / AW2020E-P, AW2020E-BP / AW2020E-L / AW2020E-BL / AWC31, Breckwell SW2.0, and Vogelzang VG2020-P / VG2020-BP / VG2020-L / VG2020-BL. Check owners manual for part number, some 2500 stoves use 88138 (Lynn 2802A).
- SIZE: 22-5/8" x 9-7/8" x 1/2"
- MATERIAL: Superwool Plus board, which is hard, strong & withstands 2100F. Rigidized gray for added durability. Superwool is an alternative to ceramic fiber. Superwool products do NOT carry a GHS health hazard warning label.
- Made in the USA by Lynn Manufacturing, Inc.
|Package Dimensions||26 x 10.5 x 1.25 inches|
|Item Weight||3.09 pounds|
|Item model number||2801A|
4.6 289 ratings
4.6 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#98,746 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
#29 in Fireplace Replacement Parts
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|