Couldn't load pickup availability
Enter in your dimensions and we'll custom cut a piece of ceramic glass for you. If you have a pattern or have specific requirements, upload/enter that information above.
All of our ceramic glass is made of Pyroceram and can resist higher temperatures than tempered glass. If you have questions give us a call at 217-223-0999.
In a controlled combustion firebox, temperatures are not always high enough to keep the glass clean. A good hot
fire once a day usually cleans off most of the deposits that have accumulated. Remember: the drier the wood and
the hotter the fire, the cleaner the glass. A word of caution: although heat will not break the glass, impact can. Be
careful not to hit the glass. The glass is made from 5mm thick ceramic (3/16").
- Warranty Woodstove-fireplaceglass.com guarantees your glass to arrive unbroken and to the precise specifications of your order. Because each piece of glass from Woodstove-fireplaceglass.com is uniquely made to order, we only accept returns if it falls within our returns policy (see below). Once the customer receives the order it is that customers sole responsibility to care for the glass. If your glass is not made to your specifications you must notify Woodstove-fireplaceglass.com within 30 days of order date. After 30 days Woodstove-fireplaceglass.com will not be held responsible for any errors made.
Returns Items can be returned within 30 days of original order date by using our Online Returns Center. Returns submitted for approval will be reviewed and approved based on meeting our return requirements.
Requests will not be approved if...
-the glass cracked during installation (glass installation instructions)
-the glass cracked after installation
-the return date is later than 30 days of the original order
-the glass was custom sized
If you have questions about your order or you feel we have made an error, please contact us at 217-223-0999 or email us at email@example.com.
This is a custom made, standard rectangle cut ceramic glass that is suitable for most pellet, wood, and coal stoves or inserts (up to 32"). This amber transparent ceramic material is ideal for high temperature applications.
Please use a metal tape measure to measure for your piece of glass. Use the diagram above to know exactly what measurements we need to correctly cut your glass. When heated, this pyroceram glass can expand, so make sure to allow at least 1/8" gap between the glass and metal frame for this occurrence when measuring.
Because flames will contact the glass periodically, this product has been manufactured to resist breaking against extreme temperature changes (thermal shock). Ceramic glass can withstand up tp three times the heat of tempered glass.
This glass is NOT APPROPRIATE FOR COOK TOPS!
Please use only on: WOOD STOVES, WOOD INSERTS, COAL STOVES, COAL INSERTS, PELLET STOVES, or PELLET INSERTS.
Ceramic Glass Tips, Tricks & Recommendation:
Glass expands when heated! Please request your cut of glass to be at least 1/8" shy of the mounting surface. This measurement will allow for a safe thermal expansion. We cannot be held responsible for breaks due to improper calculations!
- If your original ceramic glass sheet is still intact and you are able to obtain all of the dimensions needed for your rectangle custom cut product, you may use the glass for measuring purposes. However, we highly recommend double checking your measurements against the mounting surface for 100% accuracy.
- Metal screws and mounting hardware also expand when exposed to high temperatures! To avoid damage to your glass when your appliance is in use, please do not over-tighten hardware. We cannot be held responsible for breaks due to hardware that has been secured too firmly.
- Please submit any additional information, questions, or concerns you may have about your online glass request to the "Notes" box on this product page.
- For your safety, please do not replace tempered glass with a ceramic option on a fireplace door! This results in overheating and a potential fire. Some masonry doors are APPROVED for ceramic glass doors. Please check with your appliance's owner manual for details on masonry door replacement glass.
- Ceramic glass should NEVER be installed on a factory-built fireplace or prefab unit unless it is heater rated for this. Unfortunately, this can also result in overheating and a potential house fire.
- In gas fireplaces and stoves, you should only use the glass that is designed for you particular unit. If tempered glass is used in a unit designed for Ceramic glass it can cause the glass to break or the unit to malfunction. IF Ceramic is used in place of tempered, the unit can overheat and cause gas valves to malfunction or melt.